We have a ‘one stop shop’ online resource answering just about every question a resident may have about the local area. It’s called ESCIS.
ESCIS (East Sussex Community Information Service) is a complete catalogue of helpful and useful community information such as
- where to find the nearest doctor’s surgery or health clinic,
- local clubs, societies and organisations
- local schools, hospitals and places of worship
- how to dispose of waste
- the local bus routes and bus times and travelling around the area
- places to go, what to see and what to do
- baby and toddler groups
- sport and leisure groups
It covers Brighton & Hove as well East Sussex including Lewes, Newhaven, Peacehaven & Seaford, Eastbourne, Bexhill, South Wealden, Uckfield & Heathfield, Battle & North Rother, Hastings, Rye & East Rother.
You can access the ESCIS community information online at ESCIS
ESCIS is also available as a Help in Hand offline directory and can be found in libraries across the region, simply ask to see a copy at your local library.
Back to top