Automated renewals (24 hour) 0303 123 0035
Main number and renewals 01273 290800
Book / information enquiries 01273 296969
Computer bookings 01273 290800
Conference room booking enquiries 01273 292872
Jubilee Library maintenance closure days 2013
Facilities at Jubilee Library
- self-service for borrowing, returning, renewing books and to check your account
- fully accessible to disabled visitors including wheelchair access, lift and wheelchair accessible toilet
- guide and hearing dogs welcome
- large print titles
- equipment to support visually or hearing impaired customers including Supernova (magnifies text on screen and reads it out), Kurzweil 3000 text reading software, and an extra large mouse and keyboard and high contrast keyboards
- study spaces including power points for laptop use
- Cafe bar, serving hot and cold drinks, snacks, sandwiches and cakes
- baby changing facilities including adult changing
- well-stocked Booklover Store with a wide range of unusual book themed gifts and stationery
- conference facilities for hire
- colour and black & white photocopiers
Getting to Jubilee Library
Walk: Jubilee Library is located right in the heart of Brighton’s city centre North Laine district. It’s about 10 minutes by foot from Brighton Station and the seafront.
Bus: The nearest main bus stops with all linking bus routes located at North Street, North Road, Gloucester Place and Grand Parade.
Cycle: Jubilee Library is easy to reach by bike with routes through the North Laine area and New Road and a contra flow running along Jubilee Street and Church Street. Cycle parking is available either side of the library.
Information about what is on offer at Jubilee Library for all ages
Back to top