The Royal Pavilion & Museums Foundation
The Royal Pavilion & Museums Foundation is a registered charity. We raise funds to support the Royal Pavilion, Brighton Museum, Hove Museum, The Booth Museum of Natural History, and Preston Manor.
We want to conserve this unique part of our cultural heritage so that it continues to inspire, enrich and illuminate.
We rely on our supporters to help safeguard our future. Through membership, patrons, appeals and gifts we raise funds to:
- purchase important works of art
- conserve and protect the Royal Pavilion
- support learning and education programmes
- showcase exciting new exhibitions
- bring the very best art and culture to Brighton & Hove
For updates on the Foundation's activities and special events, see our Facebook page. Visit our website for information on becoming a Member or Patron of the Foundation, making a donation and sponsorship opportunities.
Become a member today and help us to build a secure future for the Royal Pavilion & Museums. In return, you'll receive some great benefits:
- Free entry to the Royal Pavilion and Preston Manor
- Free entry to all paying museum exhibitions
- Invitations to private views
- Exclusive members event programme
- Members' newsletter (three times a year)
- 10% discount in our shops and tearoom offers
- Special prices on events all year round
You can learn more about us at The Royal Pavilion & Museums Foundation website.
Back to top