Brighton Museum & Art Gallery
Set in the heart of the city’s cultural quarter, Brighton Museum & Art Gallery is located in the Royal Pavilion gardens. Its rich collections and exciting exhibits are dynamically displayed in stimulating surroundings. Entrance is free.
Royal Pavilion Gardens
Telephone 03000 290900
Fax 03000 290908
Closed Mondays (except Bank Holidays 10am-5pm), 24-26 December & 1 January
Brighton History Centre is now closed to the public (from 1 April 2013), visit the page to find out more.
What to see at Brighton Museum & Art Gallery
How to get here
The museum is located in the city centre within the Royal Pavilion estate.
It is a 15 minute walk from Brighton train station.
Buses stop either outside the Royal Pavilion on Pavilion Parade or on North Street, which is five minutes walk from the museum.
|Can you help us improve this website and be entered into a prize draw? Please take a moment to complete this short survey. Complete the survey by 30 June and you could win either £20 of vouchers or two free tickets to the Royal Pavilion.
- entrance to the museum is in the Royal Pavilion gardens
- spacious foyer area and museum shop selling souvenirs and gifts reflecting the museum’s gallery themes and collections
- full disabled and wheelchair access
- education facilities with an art room and dedicated education pavilion
- public conveniences on ground floor
Brighton Museum Café - overlooking the 20th Century Art & Design gallery, a perfect stop-off for delicious light lunches, cakes and pastries.
Back to top